What is a high temperature wire ?
High temperature wire is a kind of high temperature resistant wire, usually using solid core or stranded silver-plated or nickel-plated copper wire.
1. Working temperature: -80 ～ + 250 ℃; short-term resistance to 300 ℃.
2. Conductor: solid core or stranded silver-plated or nickel-plated copper wire
3. Insulation: PFA Teflon
4. Color: red / yellow / blue / white / black / yellow / green / brown / orange / purple / green / etc
Features / Use
It has corrosion resistance, oil resistance, strong acid resistance, strong alkali resistance, strong oxidant, etc .; has electrical insulation performance, high voltage resistance, low high frequency loss, non-moisture absorption, large insulation resistance; excellent flame resistance, aging resistance, use long life.
In the electronics industry, it can be used for temperature compensation wire, low temperature resistant wire, high temperature heating wire, aging resistant wire and flame retardant wire; in the household appliance industry, it can be used in air conditioners, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, electric riceburgers, electronic thermos bottles, electricity Internal wiring of heaters, electric ovens, electric woks, lamps and lighting.
Naming rules for high-temperature wires
1. What is included in the product name
(1) Product application or size
(2) Product structural materials or types;
(3) Important or additional features of the product
The names are basically in the above order, and sometimes in order to emphasize important or additional features, the features are written before or before the corresponding structural description.
2. Order of structure description
Product structure description is based on the principle from inside to outside: conductor-> insulation-> inner sheath-> outer sheath-> armor type.
In the case of no confusion, some structural descriptions are omitted or abbreviated. For example, aluminum conductors are not allowed in automobile wires and flexible wires, so the conductor materials are not described.
Material of high temperature wire
1. Wires of heat-resistant material: refers to the insulation and protective cover material. The main resin has heat resistance. The main varieties are: polyurethane (up to 155 ° C), polyester (up to 135 ° C), polyvinylidene fluoride ( 150 ℃) and nylon (up to 115 ℃) insulation or sheath material
2. Ordinary materials are modified by various methods to achieve heat resistance: heat-resistant modification of rubber materials (up to 135 ° C), modification of polyvinyl fluoride wires (90 ~ 120 ° C), modification of polyethylene cables And other properties (105 ~ 150 ℃).
Application of high temperature wires
High-temperature wires are mainly used in communications, automobiles, motors, construction and other industries, such as mobile flexible wires, rubber-insulated soft power cables, control wires, heat-resistant building wires, automotive wires, aviation wires, locomotive wires, electrical and electrical lead wires Wait.